Dr. Mukherjee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Easton Ave
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 745-8600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School/Saint Peter's University Hospital, New BrunswickResidency, Internal Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & ResearchMD, Anesthesiology, 2012 - 2015
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Case Report: COVID-19 Associated Renal Infarction and Ascending Aortic Thrombosis.Aveek Mukherjee, Raisa Ghosh, Marlene Marte Furment> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2020 Sep 10
- 3 citationsRhabdomyolysis in a Patient With Coronavirus Disease 2019Aveek Mukherjee, Raisa Ghosh, Ghulam Aftab> ;Cureus. 2020 Jul 1
- Pembrolizumab Induced Acute Tubulointerstitial Nephritis.Aveek Mukherjee, Raisa Ghosh> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Bengali, Hindi
- Saint Peter's University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: