Dr. Deener is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 Westchester Ave
White Plains, NY 10604Phone(914) 831-6850Fax(914) 682-5264
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2006 - 2008
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsIntravenous gammaglobulin treatment in HIV-1 infection.Avi Deener, Ami Mehra, Larry Bernstein, Jenny Shliozberg, Arye Rubinstein> ;Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America. 2008 Nov 1
- 8 citationsSeasonal variation in the effects of major indoor and outdoor environmental variables on asthma.Leonard Bielory, Avi Deener> ;Journal of Asthma. 1998 Jan 1
- White Plains Hospital CenterWhite Plains, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: