Dr. Griver is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office414 E Drinker St Rear
Dunmore, PA 18512Phone+1 570-558-2050Fax+1 570-558-2056
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1993 - 1996
- University of ConnecticutInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A simple method for administering vancomycin in the spinal cord injured populationAvner R. Griver, Randall A. Prince, Rabih O. Darouiche> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1997 May 1
- Geisinger Medical CenterDanville, Pennsylvania
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: