Dr. Sekhon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19020 Fort St
Riverview, MI 48193Phone(734) 362-5100Fax(734) 362-5147
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright Center for Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Dayanand Medical College Class of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- MI State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 50 citationsCOM Crystals Activate the p38 Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Signal Transduction Pathway in Renal Epithelial CellsHari K. Koul, Mani Menon, Lakshmi S. Chaturvedi, Sweaty Koul, Avtar Sekhon, Akshay Bhandari, Meiyi Huang> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2002 Sep 27
- 40 citationsEffects of Oxalate 0n HK-2 Cells, a Line of Proximal Tubular Epithelial Cells From Normal Human KidneyAkshay Bhandari, Sweaty Koul, Avtar Sekhon, Saroj K. Pramanik, Lakshmi S. Chaturvedi, Meiyi Huang, Mani Menon, Hari K. Koul> ;The Journal of Urology. 2002 Jul 1
- 47 citationsOxalate selectively activates p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and c-Jun N-terminal kinase signal transduction pathways in renal epithelial cells.Lakshmi S. Chaturvedi, Sweaty Koul, Avtar Sekhon, Akshay Bhandari, Mani Menon, Hari K. Koul> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2002 Apr 12
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: