Dr. Pareek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St SW
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511Fax(507) 284-0161
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo ClinicResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2017 - 2022
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2018 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Predicting Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Revision: A Machine Learning Analysis Utilizing the Norwegian Knee Ligament Register.R. Kyle Martin, Solvejg Wastvedt, Ayoosh Pareek, Andreas Persson, Håvard Visnes, Anne Marie Fenstad, Gilbert Moatshe, Julian Wolfson, Lars Engebretsen> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2021 Oct 18
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: an introduction for orthopaedic surgeons.R. Kyle Martin, Christophe Ley, Ayoosh Pareek, Andreas Groll, Thomas Tischer, Romain Seil> ;Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. 2021 Sep 15
- Post-arthroscopic Subchondral Insufficiency Fractures of the Knee Yield High Rate of Conversion to Arthroplasty.Laurel A. Barras, Ayoosh Pareek, Chad W. Parkes, Bryant M. Song, Christopher L. Camp, Daniel B.F. Saris, Michael J. Stuart, Aaron J. Krych> ;Arthroscopy. 2021 Mar 24
- Join now to see all
- Incidence and Long-Term Follow-up of Isolated Posterior Cruciate Ligament TearsAndrew J Bryan, Thomas L Sanders, Ayoosh Pareek, Michael J Stuart, Bruce A Levy, Aaron J Krych, Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: