Are you Dr. Saquib?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office299 Medical Ct
Martinsburg, WV 25401Phone+1 304-598-4800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Azim Saquib, MD is a cardiologist in Martinsburg, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2009 - 2010
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987 - 1989
- Mountain State Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Institutions (MSOPTI)/Ohio Valley Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Jersey City)Residency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1985
- Sind Medical CollegeClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License Current
- NM State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- AZ State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- WV State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
- Join now to see all
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia