Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Aziz AhmadCity of Hope
Overview of Dr. Ahmad
Dr. Aziz Ahmad is a general surgeon in Glendora, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital. He received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine Science and has been in practice 17 years. He is one of 78 doctors at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and one of 17 doctors at Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in General Surgery. He has 1 publication and 10 citings.
Office412 West Carroll Avenue Suite 200
Glendora, CA 91741Fax+1 626-914-9611
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Saint John’s Cancer Institute/Providence Saint John’s Health CenterFellowship, Complex General Surgical Oncology, 2007
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2001 - 2005
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and ScienceClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsClinical comparison of perineal wound managementKamil Alpsan, Amarjit Singh, Aziz Ahmad> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1980 Nov 1
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
- Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian HospitalGlendora, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: