Dr. Tiner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4499 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 614-3915Fax(210) 614-3918
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1977 - 1992
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAAOMS Response to Recent Challenges to OMS Office-Based Anesthesia for Pediatric Patients.Albert Thomas Indresano, Victor L. Nannini, B.D. Tiner, James David Johnson, Brett L. Ferguson, David M. Shafer, Paul J. Schwartz, Robert S. Clark, James David Morriso...> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2019 Sep 12
- 1 citationsThe Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Anesthesia Team Model.Douglas W. Fain, Brett L. Ferguson, A. Thomas Indresano, J. David Johnson, Louis K. Rafetto, Scott Farrell, Steven R. Nelson, Victor L. Nannini, Paul J. Schwartz, Robe...> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2017 Jun 1
- Oral and maxillofacial pathology case of the month. Malignant lymphoma, diffuse large B cell type.Gerald L. Alderson, Anne Cale Jones, Howard S Mcguff, B. D. Tiner> ;Texas dental journal. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: