Dr. Stephenson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Bicentennial Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Phone(707) 571-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Natividad Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsRaloxifene for women with Alzheimer disease A randomized controlled pilot trialVictor W. Henderson, Thomas A. Ala, Kristin L. Sainani, Allan L. Bernstein, B. Sue Stephenson, Allyson C. Rosen, Martin R. Farlow> ;Neurology. 2015 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: