Dr. Etemad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 E Lancaster Ave
Wynnewood, PA 19096Phone+1 215-955-8900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bob Etemad is a gastroenterologist in Wynnewood, PA and is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University and has been in practice 28 years. He specializes in pancreatobiliary endoscopy and interventional endoscopy with a focus on premalignant and malignant disease.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1993 - 1995
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- LA State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- DE State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 166 citationsMulticenter approach to recurrent acute and chronic pancreatitis in the United States: The North American Pancreatitis Study 2 (NAPS2)David C. Whitcomb, Dhiraj Yadav, Slivka Adam, Robert H. Hawes, Randall E. Brand, Michelle A. Anderson, Mary E. Money, Peter A. Banks, Michele D. Bishop, John Baillie, ...> ;Pancreatology. 2008 Oct 1
- Radiology case of the month. Abdominal pain. Choledochocystectomy for chronic cholecystitis.David S Gloss, Shamita B Shah, Babak Etemad, Harld R Neitzschman> ;The Journal of the Louisiana State Medical Society. 2008 Jan 1
- 100 citationsAcute pancreatitis after EUS-guided FNA of solid pancreatic masses: a pooled analysis from EUS centers in the United States.Mohamad A. Eloubeidi, Frank G. Gress, Thomas J. Savides, Maurits J. Wiersema, Michael L. Kochman, Nuzhat A. Ahmad, Gregory G. Ginsberg, Richard A. Erickson, John M. De...> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2004 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Lankenau Medical CenterWynnewood, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: