Dr. Saggu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeZucker Hillside Hospital
Glen Oaks, NY 11004
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2012 - 2016
- Allama Iqbal Medical CollegeClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsBest practices in managing child and adolescent behavioral health emergencies.Vera Feuer, Joshua Rocker, Babar M Saggu, Jason M Andrus> ;Pediatric Emergency Medicine. 2018 Jan 1
- Butler HospitalProvidence, Rhode Island
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: