Babatunde Adetunji, MD
- 1616 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: (267) 918-9672
Fax: (856) 753-7615
Dr. Adetunji's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Adetunji's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry
- Drexel University/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Ogun State UniversityMedical School
Dr. Adetunji's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- PA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
Dr. Adetunji's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Training in transcultural psychiatry to reduce racial and ethnic disparities. Adetunji, B.A., Osinowo, T.O., Williams, A.B.; Psychiatr Serv. 2004 May.
- Olanzapine and olanzapine-fluoxetine combination treatment and bipolar I depression. Williams, A. B., Adetunji, B. A.; Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005 Sep.
- Evidence-based addiction medicine: the use of lofexidine for opioid detoxification. Adetunji, B., Mathews, M., Williams, A., Rufai, O.; Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2004 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 24 More...
- Dr. Babatunde Adetunji, Dr. Babatunde Adetunji, MD, Dr. B Adetunji, Dr. Babatunde Abayomi Adetunji
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Adetunji's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, PA)
- Bahar Hadjiesmaeiloo, MD
- Edward Lipski, MD
- Sachin Mehta, MD
- Yubaraj Bhandari, MD
- Sarah Falgowski, MD
- Christoph James, DO
- Andrew Radu, MD
- Muhammad Ikram, MD
- Jean Bai, MD
- Thomas Rohde, MD