Dr. Chamseddin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 North Fitzhugh Avenue
Dallas, TX 75204
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAuthor Correction: Transforming activity of an oncoprotein-encoding circular RNA from human papillomavirus.Jiawei Zhao, Eunice E Lee, Jiwoong Kim, Rong Yang, Bahir Chamseddin, Chunyang Ni, Elona Gusho, Yang Xie, Cheng-Ming Chiang, Michael Buszczak, Xiaowei Zhan, Laimonis La...> ;Nature communications. 2022 May 18
- 3 citationsDefining the role of mirtazapine in the treatment of refractory pruritus.Bilal Fawaz, Bahir H. Chamseddin, John R. Griffin> ;Journal of Dermatological Treatment. 2021 Feb 17
- Evaluation of the effect of store-and-forward teledermatology on in-person health care system utilization in a safety-net public health and hospital system.Lawrence W. Wu, Sung K. Cho, Bahir H. Chamseddin, John Ashworth, Linda S. Hynan, Benjamin F. Chong, Arturo R. Dominguez> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2021 Jan 19
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: