Dr. Natarajan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5501 Old York rd
Philadelphia, PA 19141Phone(215) 456-7890
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2002 - 2004
- Stanley Medical College SMCClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- OK State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsRenal vascular lesions: diagnosis and endovascular management.A. Rao Chimpiri, Balasubramani Natarajan> ;Seminars in Interventional Radiology. 2009 Sep 1
- 2 citationsVisceral arteriography in trauma.A. Rao Chimpiri, Balasubramani Natarajan> ;Seminars in Interventional Radiology. 2009 Sep 1
- Two-stage approach for detection and reduction of motion artifacts in photoplethysmographic data.Krishnan, R., Natarajan, B. B., Warren, S.> ;IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2010 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: