Dr. Gangaram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 15th St
San Francisco, CA 94103Phone(415) 476-2757Fax(415) 476-9305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1996
- University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical SciencesClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 2003 - 2020
- WV State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsA randomized controlled trial of vapocoolant for pediatric immunization distress relief.Lindsey L. Cohen, Jill E. MacLaren, Melissa DeMore, Beverly L. Fortson, Abby Friedman, Crystal S. Lim, Balram Gangaram> ;The Clinical Journal of Pain. 2009 Jul 1
- 25 citationsRandomized clinical trial of distraction for infant immunization pain.Lindsey L. Cohen, Jill E. MacLaren, Beverly L. Fortson, Abby Friedman, Melissa DeMore, Crystal S. Lim, Elisabeth N Shelton, Balram Gangaram> ;Pain. 2006 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: