Dr. Ganatra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Ganatra's full profile
OfficeG5154 Miller Rd
Ste A B
Flint, MI 48507Phone+1 810-733-3570Fax+1 810-733-0856
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Balvant Ganatra is a gastroenterologist in Flint, MI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including McLaren Flint, Hurley Medical Center, and Ascension Genesys Hospital. He received his medical degree from Royal Free Hospital and University College London Medical School and has been in practice 45 years. He specializes in advanced endoscopic interventional and is experienced in gastroenterology.
Education & Training
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- University of London Faculty of MedicineClass of 1974
- Royal Free Hospital and University College London Medical SchoolClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1978 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Outstanding Contribution to the community MSMS, 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsAberrant drainage of sentinel lymph nodes in colon cancer and its impact on staging and extent of operationSukamal Saha, Gregory Johnston, A. Korant, Mohammed Shaik, Mohammed Kanaan, Rebecca Johnston, B. K. Ganatra, Sunil Kaushal, D Desai, Sreenivas Mannam> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2013 Mar 1
- 36 citationsComparative Analysis of Nodal Upstaging Between Colon and Rectal Cancers by Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping: A Prospective TrialSukamal Saha, Keith M. Monson, Anton J. Bilchik, Thomas Beutler, Adrian G. Dan, Ellie Schochet, David Wiese, Sunil Kaushal, B. K. Ganatra, D Desai> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 2004 Oct 13
- 27 citations1% lymphazurin vs 10% fluorescein for sentinel node mapping in colorectal tumors.Adrian G. Dan, Sukamal Saha, Keith M. Monson, David Wiese, Elie Schochet, Kimberly Barber, B. K. Ganatra, Delip Desai, Sunil Kaushal> ;Archives of Surgery. 2004 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- McLaren FlintFlint, Michigan
- Hurley Medical CenterFlint, Michigan
- Ascension Genesys HospitalGrand Blanc, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: