Dr. Deal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8901 Wisconsin Ave
Bethesda, MD 20889
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Banks Deal is an orthopedic surgeon in Bethesda, MD. He is affiliated with the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine in 2015, and performed his Orthopaedic residency at the Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He is experienced in hand and wrist surgery, shoulder arthroscopy and arthroplasty, and upper extremity functional reconstruction.
Education & Training
- Curtis National Hand Center & Walter Reed National Military Medical CenterHand and Microsurgery Fellowship, 2020 - 2021
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2015 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Lumbar Disc Herniation in Military Helicopter Pilots vs. Matched Controls.Knox JB, Deal JB, Knox JA> ;Aerospace medicine and human performance.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in Military Aviators.Deal JB, Magee AJ> ;Military medicine.
- Correlation of stress radiographs to injuries associated with lateral ankle instability.Sy JW, Lopez AJ, Lausé GE, Deal JB, Lustik MB, Ryan PM> ;World journal of orthopedics. 2021-09-18
- Join now to see all
- Walter Reed National Military Medical CenterBethesda, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: