Dr. Sundar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office555 Willard St.
Newington, CT 06111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2016 - 2017
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1998 - 2003
- Hallmark Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Sri Ramachandra Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsIncidence of seizures following initial ischemic stroke in a community-based cohort: The Framingham Heart StudyMaria Stefanidou, Rohit R. Das, Alexa S. Beiser, Banu Sundar, Margaret Kelly-Hayes, Carlos S. Kase, Orrin Devinsky, Sudha Seshadri, Daniel Friedman> ;Seizure-european Journal of Epilepsy. 2017 Apr 1
- 13 citationsAssociation of Statins with Sensory and Autonomic Ganglionopathy.Peter Novak, Daniela A. Pimentel, Banu Sundar, Majaz Moonis, Lan Qin, Vera Novak> ;Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. 2015 Oct 7
- Bilateral Intracranial Vertebral Artery Stenosis Presenting as Recurrent Prolonged Presyncopal Episodes.Banu Sundar, Majaz Moonis, Ajay K. Wakhloo, Ajit S. Puri> ;Case reports in neurological medicine. 2015 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: