Dr. Armas-Loughran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08903Phone(732) 235-6968Fax(732) 235-7144
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsBlood transfusion: less is more?Jeffrey L. Carson, Barbara Armas-Loughran> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2003 Sep 1
- 6 citationsEvaluation and management of anemia and bleeding disorders in surgical patients.Barbara Armas-Loughran, Rakhi Kalra, Jeffrey L. Carson> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 2003 Jan 1
- A method for assessing house staff workload as a function of length of stay.Dellit, T. H., Armas-Loughran, B., Bosl, G. J., Sepkowitz, K. A., Thaler, H., Blaskovich, J.> ;JAMA. 2001 Sep 5
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: