Dr. Bond is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20103 Lake Chabot Road
Castro Valley, CA 94546Phone(510) 727-3320
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Alameda County Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2007
- University of California Davis School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Does This Child Have Acute Otitis MediaAmandeep Singh, Barbara L. Bond> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2006 Jan 1
- 68 citationsEffector domains of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Rev and human T-cell leukemia virus type I Rex are functionally interchangeable and share an essential peptide ...Thomas J. Hope, Barbara L. Bond, David McDonald, Nicola P. Klein, Tristram G. Parslow> ;Journal of Virology. 1991 Nov 1
- 63 citationsMinimal Rev-response element for type 1 human immunodeficiency virus.Xiaojian Huang, Thomas J. Hope, Barbara L. Bond, David McDonald, Kim Grahl, Tristram G. Parslow> ;Journal of Virology. 1991 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Eden Medical CenterCastro Valley, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: