Are you Dr. Crockett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6439 Garners Ferry Road
Columbia, SC 29209Phone+1 803-776-4000Fax+1 803-695-6871
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barbara Crockett, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Columbia, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. She is affiliated with Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1969 - 1972
- Abington Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Cooperative Studies Program #563 - Prazosin and Combat Trauma PTSD Start of enrollment: 2010 Jan 06
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsA double-blind combination study of clonazepam with sertraline in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Barbara A. Crockett, Erik Churchill, Jonathan R. T. Davidson> ;Annals of clinical psychiatry : official journal of the American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists. 2004 Jul 1
- 17 citationsPredictors of treatment response in patients with posttraumatic stress disorder.Kathryn M. Connor, Rosario B. Hidalgo, Barbara A. Crockett, Mary Malik, Richard J. Katz, Jonathan R. T. Davidson> ;Progress in Neuro-psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry. 2001 Feb 1
- Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical CenterColumbia, South Carolina