Dr. Natterson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 Charles Young Drive S
Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barbara Natterson is a cardiologist in Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of California San Francisco School of Medicine and has been in practice 30 years. She specializes in echocardiography and preventive cardiology and is experienced in cardiac electrophysiology, icd / pacemaker insertion, advanced cardiac imaging, heart-brain connections, and human-veterinary medicine intersections.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1992 - 1995
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Stewart & Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLAResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1990
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsImaging the Ascending Aorta and Aortic Arch Using Transesophageal Echocardiography: The Expanded Aortic ViewAman Mahajan, Ryan Crowley, Jonathan K. Ho, B S Elizabeth Sanchez, B A Puja Trivedi, Barbara Natterson, Kalyanam Shivkumar> ;Echocardiography-a Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound and Allied Techniques. 2008 Apr 1
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: