Barbara Norquist, MD
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- 825 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, WA 98109
Phone: (206) 288-1000
Dr. Norquist's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Norquist's Education & Medical Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Washington School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Norquist's Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License2008 - 2014
Dr. Norquist's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Long term follow up of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers with unsuspected neoplasia identified at risk reducing salpingo-oophorectomy. Powell, C. B.,Swisher, E. M.,Cass, I.,McLennan, J.,Norquist, B.,Garcia, R. L.,Lester, J.,Karlan, B. Y.,Chen, L.; Gynecol Oncol. 2013 May.
- Contribution of inherited mutations in the BRCA2-interacting protein PALB2 to familial breast cancer. Casadei, S., Norquist, B.M., Walsh, T., Stray, S., Mandell, J.B., Lee, M.K., Stamatoyannopoulos, J.A., King, M.; Cancer Res. 2011 Mar 15.
- The molecular pathogenesis of hereditary ovarian carcinoma: alterations in the tubal epithelium of women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations. Norquist, B.M., Garcia, R.L., Allison, K.H., Jokinen, C.H., Kernochan, L.E., Pizzi, C.C., Barrow, B.J., Goff, B.A., Swisher, E.M.; Cancer. 2010 Nov 15.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS North Carolina BlueOptions PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Barbara Norquist, Dr. Barbara Norquist, MD, Dr. B Norquist, Dr. Barbara S Norquist
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Norquist's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, WA)
- H Stephen Epstein, MD
- Mark Messe, MD
- Christopher Bice, MD
- Kristin Graham, MD
- Sandra Fornwalt, MD
- David Bishop, MD
- Dionne Gallagher, MD
- Diana Mock, DO
- Kenton Sizemore, MD
- James Power, MD