Are you Dr. Pippin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3471 5th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone+1 412-648-6848
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barbara Pippin, MD is a physiatrist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1997 - 1999
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1995 - 1997
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1995
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsLocal IL-4 delivery enhances immune reactivity to murine tumors: gene therapy in combination with IL-2.Barbara A. Pippin, Rosenstein M, Jacob Wf, Chiang Y, Michael T. Lotze> ;Cancer Gene Therapy. 1994 Mar 1
- 59 citationsGene Therapy of Cancer: A Pilot Study of IL-4-Gene-Modified Fibroblasts Admixed with Autologous Tumor to Elicit an Immune Response. University of PittsburghPrincipal Investigators: Michael T. Lotze, Joshua T. Rubin, Investigators:: Sally Carty, Howard Edington, Peter F. Ferson, Rodney J. Landreneau, Barbara A. Pippin, Mit...> ;Human Gene Therapy. 1994 Jan 1
- 6 citationsTransfer and expression of the human interleukin-4 gene in carcinoma and stromal cell lines derived from lung cancer patients.Jay D. Hunt, Barbara A. Pippin, Rodney J. Landreneau, William Jacob, Michael T. Lotze, Jill M. Siegfried> ;Journal of Immunotherapy. 1993 Nov 1
- Join now to see all