Dr. Schach is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12910 Totem Lake Blvd NE
Juanita, WA 98034Phone(425) 814-5000Fax(425) 814-5009
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 96 citationsPropeptide of human protein C is necessary for gamma-carboxylation.Donald C. Foster, Mark S. Rudinski, Barbara G. Schach, Kathleen L. Berkner, Ashok Kumar, Frederick S. Hagen, Cindy A. Sprecher, Margaret Y. Insley, Earl W. Davie> ;Biochemistry. 1987 Nov 3
- 8 citationsHemophilia B (factor IXSeattle 2) due to a single nucleotide deletion in the gene for factor IX.Barbara G. Schach, S. Yoshitake, Earl W. Davie> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1987 Oct 1
- 437 citationsNucleotide sequence of the gene for human factor IX (antihemophilic factor B).Shinji Yoshitake, Barbara G. Schach, Donald C. Foster, Earl W. Davie, Kotoku Kurachi> ;Biochemistry. 1985 Jul 2
- EvergreenHealthKirkland, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: