Dr. Tommasulo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Franklin Avenue
Valley Stream, NY 11580Phone+1 516-256-6551Fax+1 516-256-6143
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAssociation between Weight Change, Health Outcomes, and Mortality in Older Residents in Long-Term Care.Wei Zhou, Andrzej Kozikowski, Renee Pekmezaris, James Lolis, Barbara Tommasulo, Joanna Fishbein, Gisele Wolf-Klein> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2017 Jul 1
- 14 citationsMedical orders for life-sustaining treatment: is it time yet?Anna Clarissa Araw, Anna Marissa Araw, Renee Pekmezaris, Christian Nouryan, Cristina Sison, Barbara Tommasulo, Gisele Wolf-Klein> ;Palliative & Supportive Care. 2014 Apr 1
- 12 citationsUnderdiagnosis of chronic kidney disease in the nursing home population.Jeffrey T. Cohen, Sheikh K. Jasimuddin, Barbara Tommasulo, Edan Y. Shapiro, Avinash Singavarapu, Joshua Vernatter, Roshan Hussain, Charles Cal, Yosef Dlugacz, Joseph M...> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2009 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Long Island Jewish Valley StreamValley Stream, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: