Dr. Walis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 51903
Palo Alto, CA 94303Phone+1 650-644-7895
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Pinnacle HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1987 - 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Hypermetabolic macrophages in rheumatoid arthritis and coronary artery disease due to glycogen synthase kinase 3b inactivation.Zeisbrich, M.,Yanes, R. E.,Zhang, H.,Watanabe, R.,Li, Y.,Brosig, L.,Hong, J.,Wallis, B. B.,Giacomini, J. C.,Assimes, T. L.,Goronzy, J. J.,Weyand, C. M.> ;Ann. Rheum. Dis.. 2018 Feb 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: