Dr. Winfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office805 Cooper Rd
Voorhees, NJ 08043Phone+1 856-751-1777Fax+1 856-751-8090
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1997 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsNosocomial invasive aspergillosis in lymphoma patients treated with bone marrow or peripheral stem cell transplantsPeter C. Iwen, Elizabeth C. Reed, James O. Armitage, Philip J. Bierman, Anne Kessinger, Julie M. Vose, Mark A. Arneson, Barbara A. Winfield, Gail L. Woods> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 1993 Mar 1
- An outbreak of vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium in liver transplant recipients.Dominguez, E. A., Davis, J. C., Langnas, A. N., Winfield, B., Cavalieri, S. J., Rupp, M. E.> ;Liver Transpl Surg. 1997 Nov
- Airborne fungal spore monitoring in a protective environment during hospital construction, and correlation with an outbreak of invasive aspergillosis.Iwen, P. C., Davis, J. C., Reed, E. C., Winfield, B. A., Hinrichs, S. H.> ;Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1994 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: