Are you Dr. Madsen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5979 Fashion Blvd
Murray, UT 84107Phone(801) 263-2370Fax(801) 265-1200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bard Madsen, MD is a cardiologist in Murray, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah. He is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1980 - 1982
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1980
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsEffect of hemodialysis on left ventricular performance. Analysis of echocardiographic subsets.Bard R. Madsen, Martin A. Alpert, Richard B. Whiting, John C. Van Stone, Masood Ahmad, Diana L. Kelly> ;American Journal of Nephrology. 1984 Jan 1