Are you Dr. McIntire?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office151 Narrows Pkwy
Birmingham, AL 35242Phone+1 205-444-9550Fax+1 205-316-3360
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barney McIntire, MD is an internist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center, and Shelby Baptist Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical Center Occupational MedicineResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 1993 - 1993
- Brookwood Baptist HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Radiological seminar CCXLVII: imaging of carpal navicular fractures.McIntire, B., Harrison, R. B.> ;J Miss State Med Assoc. 1987 Nov
- A team approach: coping with neuropathy, the forgotten complication.Dills, S., Gayeski, S., McIntire, B., Teaford, A., Anderson, D., SmithMR, Cyrus, J.> ;Diabetes Educ. 1987
- Brookwood Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- Shelby Baptist Medical CenterAlabaster, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama