Dr. Bacon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office411 Fortuyn Rd
Grand Coulee, WA 99133Phone+1 509-633-1753Fax+1 509-633-1933
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Adventist Hinsdale HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 1987 - Present
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1987
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The way I see it. No good deed goes unpunished.Barry J Bacon> ;Medical economics. 2002 May 10
- 19 citationsRegional anatomy of the term human placentaBarry J. Bacon, Raymond D. Gilbert, Lawrence D. Longo> ;Placenta. 1986 May 1
- 55 citationsPlacental anatomy and diffusing capacity in guinea pigs following long-term maternal hypoxiaBarry J. Bacon, Raymond D. Gilbert, Peter Kaufmann, A. Dwight Smith, Florencio T. Trevino, Lawrence D. Longo> ;Placenta. 1984 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: