Dr. Geller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 North Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591Phone(914) 366-3547
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAdult Still's disease presenting as serum sicknessCarlos Cohen, Barry Geller, Eugene J. Whang, Damian P. DiConstanzo, Harry D. Fischer, Steven R. Cohen> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 2008 Jun 28
- Phelps Memorial Hospital CenterTarrytown, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: