Are you Dr. Kart?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity Drive C
Va Pittsburgh Healthcare System
Pittsburgh, PA 15240Phone(412) 688-6000Fax(412) 688-6856
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barry Kart, MD is a board certified radiologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1975 - 1976
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1970 - 1973
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1970 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMediastinal Carcinoma Invading the Left Inferior Pulmonary Vein and Presenting as Refractory Atrial ArrhythmiaAlaa Shalaby, John Rhee, David Mcbride, Barry Kart> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2002 Aug 1
- 13 citationsForced choice and ordinal discrete rating assessment of image quality: A comparisonDavid Gur, David A. Rubin, Barry H. Kart, Arleen M. Peterson, Carl R. Fuhrman, Howard E. Rockette, Jill L. King> ;Journal of Digital Imaging. 1997 Aug 1
- 6 citationsHydromediastinum after aberrant central venous catheter placement.Michael Arbitman, Barry H. Kart> ;Critical Care Medicine. 1979 Jan 1
- Join now to see all