Dr. Reiner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Pine Heights Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21229Phone(410) 646-4009Fax(410) 646-5915
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1986 - 1988
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- GA State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1990
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Washington DC Area Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors:Baltimore Area Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors:Washington-Baltimore Castle Connolly, 2012
- Study of Human Plasma-Derived Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor in Subjects With New-Onset Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Cleland, A.,Reiner, B.,Seyoum, B.,Bode, B.,Mariash, C.,Domek, D.,Liljenquist, D.,Corsi, E.,Christofides, E.,Tsalikian, E.,Weiner, G.,Madu, I.,Bethin, K.,Dungan, K.,Sumpter, K.,Wintergerst, K.,Akright, L.,...
- An Open-label, Non-comparative, Multicenter Study on the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Triptorelin Pamoate (Embonate) 22.5 mg 6-month Formulation in Patients Suffering From Central (Gonadotropin-dependent) Precocious Puberty Start of enrollment: 2012 Apr 01Eugster, E.A.,Salem, G.N.,Brenner, D.J.,Cassorla, F.G.,Reiner, B.J.,Kletter, G.B.,Aisenberg, J.,Dajani, T.S.,Rose, S.R.,Kaplowitz, P.B.,Merritt, D.F.,Bethin, K.E.,Wright, N.M.,Alzohaili, O.,Gomez, R.,Silv...
- A Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Different Doses of AG019 Administered Alone or in Combination With Teplizumab in Participants With Recently Diagnosed Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (T1D) Chantal Mathieu, MD and Kevan Herold, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsA phase 3 multicenter, open-label, prospective study designed to evaluate the effectiveness and ease of use of nasal glucagon in the treatment of moderate and severe h...Larry C. Deeb, Hélène Dulude, Cristina B. Guzman, Shuyu Zhang, Barry Reiner, Claude A. Piché, Sheetal Pradhan, Xiaotian Michelle Zhang> ;Pediatric Diabetes. 2018 Aug 1
- 11 citationsRecombinant human growth hormone plus recombinant human insulin-like growth factor-1 coadministration therapy in short children with low insulin-like growth factor-1 a...Philippe Backeljauw, Bradley S. Miller, Pascale Dutailly, Aude Houchard, Elizabeth A. Lawson, Daniel E. Hale, Barry Reiner, Mark A. Sperling> ;Hormone Research in Paediatrics. 2015 May 28
- Teplizumab for treatment of type 1 diabetes (Protégé study): 1-year results from a randomised, placebo-controlled trial.Sherry N, Hagopian W, Ludvigsson J, Jain SM, Wahlen J, Ferry RJ, Bode B, Aronoff S, Holland C, Carlin D, King KL, Wilder RL, Pillemer S, Bonvini E, Johnson S, Stein KE...> ;Lancet (London, England). 2011-06-28
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: