Are you Dr. Sagalow?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5800 Ridge Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19128Phone+1 215-612-2610Fax+1 215-612-5077
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barry Sagalow, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Jefferson Health Northeast.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1986 - 1987
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1982 - 1986
- Hackensack University Medical Center (Palisades)Internship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2019
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsPancreatic sarcoidosis mimicking pancreatic cancer.Barry R. Sagalow, Cynthia L. Miller, Richard J. Wechsler> ;Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 1988 Feb 1
- Jefferson Health NortheastPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania