Are you Dr. Saul?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 Hempstead Turnpike
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone(516) 542-1090Fax(516) 794-8165
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barry Saul, MD is a cardiologist in East Meadow, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1970
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Right ventricular failure predicted from right bundle branch block: cardiac magnetic resonance imaging validation.Santhosh R. Devarapally, Sameer Arora, Ali Ahmad, Mike Sood, Amaar El Sergany, Terrence Sacchi, Barry I. Saul, Rahul Gaglani, John F. Heitner> ;Cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy. 2016 Oct 1
- The accuracy of the electrocardiogram during exercise stress test based on heart size.Jason C. Siegler, Shafiq ur Rehman, Geetha P. Bhumireddy, Raushan Abdula, Igor Klem, Sorin J. Brener, Leonard Lee, Christopher C. Dunbar, Barry I. Saul, Terrence J. Sa...> ;PLOS ONE. 2011 Aug 17
- Polymorphic ventricular tachycardia during a stress test.Christopher C. Dunbar, Hajir Dilmanian, Barry I. Saul> ;Case Reports. 2009 Jan 1
- Join now to see all