Are you Dr. Besinger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 89 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 Senate Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-962-8880
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bart Besinger, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis, Indiana University Health University Hospital, and Eskenazi Health.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSeptic Malleolar Bursitis in a Patient with an Ankle Electronic Monitoring Device: A Case Report.Bart R. Besinger, Sydney N. Ryckman> ;Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine. 2021 Feb 1
- 4 citationsIntroducing Medical Students into the Emergency Department: The Impact upon Patient SatisfactionChristopher Kiefer, Joseph Turner, Shelley M. Layman, Stephen M. Davis, Bart R. Besinger, Aloysius J. Humbert> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Nov 1
- 5 citationsSpontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection in a 27-Year-Old WomanBart R. Besinger, Stephanie Gardner> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Eskenazi HealthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana