Are you Dr. Leroy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office34th & Civic Center Blvd
Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone+1 215-590-2791Fax+1 215-590-4325
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bart Leroy, MD is an ophthalmologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Education & Training
- Ghent Univ- Fac Med and Hlth SciClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- A Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Exposure After a Repeat-dose of Sepofarsen (QR-110) in LCA10 (ILLUMINATE) Start of enrollment: 2019 Apr 04
Active, not recruiting
Phase 2, Phase 3
Publications & Presentations
- Outcome of Cataract Surgery in Patients With Retinitis Pigmentosa.Xuan-Thanh-An Nguyen, Alberta A H J Thiadens, Marta Fiocco, Weijen Tan, Martin McKibbin, Caroline C W Klaver, Magda A Meester-Smoor, Caroline Van Cauwenbergh, Ine Stru...> ;American journal of ophthalmology. 2022 Oct 15
- Multi-omics approach dissects cis-regulatory mechanisms underlying North Carolina macular dystrophy, a retinal enhanceropathy.Stijn Van de Sompele, Kent W Small, Munevver Burcu Cicekdal, Víctor López Soriano, Eva D'haene, Fadi S Shaya, Steven Agemy, Thijs Van der Snickt, Alfredo Dueñas Rey, T...> ;American journal of human genetics. 2022 Nov 3
- 3 citationsX-Linked Retinoschisis: Novel Clinical Observations and Genetic Spectrum in 340 PatientsLeo C. Hahn, Mary J. van Schooneveld, Nieneke L. Wesseling, Ralph J. Florijn, Jacoline B. ten Brink, Birgit I. Lissenberg-Witte, Ine Strubbe, Magda A. Meester-Smoor, A...> ;Ophthalmology. 2021 Oct 6
- Join now to see all
- Rare Diseases in Europe: Is Data Sharing the Key to Progress?June 17th, 2022
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania