Dr. Hakim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office40 N Broadway Ave
Sylacauga, AL 35150Phone+1 256-249-6050Fax+1 256-249-6053
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1991 - 1994
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Christ Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of Aleppo FOMClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- WI State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: