Dr. Majeed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1012 E Willetta St.
Wound Care Clinic
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone+1 602-839-6040
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-PhoenixResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Baghdad COMClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Is the functional decline of Parkinson's disease similar to the functional decline of Alzheimer's disease?Sabbagh, M. N., Silverberg, N., Bircea, S., Majeed, B., Samant, S., Caviness, J. N., Reisberg, B., Adler, C. H.> ;Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2005 Aug
- 9 citationsLength of stay in skilled nursing facilities is longer for patients with dementia.Marwan N. Sabbagh, Nina Silverberg, Bashar Majeed, Shefali Samant, D. Larry Sparks, James D. Seward, Donald J. Connor> ;Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 2003 Jan 1
- 20 citationsAn implantable strain measurement system designed to detect spine fusion: preliminary results from a biomechanical in vivo study.John A. Szivek, Rolando Figueroa Roberto, Jennifer M. Slack, Bashar S. Majeed> ;Spine. 2002 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: