Are you Dr. Succar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office44200 Woodward Ave
Pontiac, MI 48341Phone+1 248-334-9490Fax+1 248-636-1170
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bashar Succar, MD is an otolaryngologist in Pontiac, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1976 - 1977
- University at BuffaloResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- University of Alexandria FOMClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Serological studies in cholera infection in Calcutta (1966-67).Deb, B. C., Ganguly, R., Sinho, R., Ghosh, A. K., Succar, B. K., Abou-Gareeb, A. H., Ozawa, A., Shrivastava, D. L., Burrows, W.> ;Indian J Med Res. 1973 Feb 01
- St. Joseph Mercy OaklandPontiac, Michigan
- Henry Ford Macomb HospitalsClinton Township, Michigan