Dr. Bassam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Center St
Mobile, AL 36604Phone(251) 660-5507Fax(251) 660-5412
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bassam Bassam is a neurologist in Mobile, AL and is affiliated with University of South Alabama University Hospital, Strada Patient Care Center, USA Children's and Women's Hospital, He received his medical degree from University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 36 years. He specializes in neuromuscular medicine and is experienced in peripheral nerve and muscle diseases.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1980
- University of Aleppo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Individualizing Therapy in CIDP: A Mini-Review Comparing the Pharmacokinetics of Ig With SCIg and IVIg.Said R. Beydoun, Khema Sharma, Bassam A. Bassam, Michael Pulley, Jeffrey Z. Shije, Ayman Kafal> ;Frontiers in Neurology. 2021 Mar 8
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease variants-classification, clinical, and genetic features and rational diagnostic evaluation.Bassam A. Bassam> ;Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease. 2014 Mar 1
- 22 citationsANTI-MUSK ANTIBODY AFTER THYMECTOMY IN A PREVIOUSLY SEROPOSITIVE MYASTHENIC CHILDBilal Saulat, Paul Maertens, William J. Hamilton, Bassam A. Bassam> ;Neurology. 2007 Aug 21
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: