Dr. Moucharafieh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13132 Newport Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive clinical experience. At present, my practice spans all aspects of cosmetic procedures.
My web site: www.bcmd.biz
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1976 - 1978
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1972 - 1975
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2010 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe effects of steroid instillations and hematomas on the pseudosheaths around miniature breast implants in rats.Bassam C. Moucharafieh, R. Chris Wray> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1977 May 1
- Effects of mobilization on partially lacerated tendons.Wray, R. C., Moucharafieh, B., Braitberg, R., Weeks, P. M.> ;Surg Forum. 1976
- Experimental study of the optimal time for tenolysis.Wray, R. C., Moucharafieh, B., Weeks, P. M.> ;Plast Reconstr Surg. 1978 Feb
- Arabic, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: