Dr. Yassine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1135 S. Sunset Ave Suite 301
West Covina, CA 91790Phone(626) 552-5459Fax(626) 339-9130
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hoboken University Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Universite de L'Etat a Liege Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- [Multicystic encephalomalacia in a surviving twin after death of the other twin in utero].Lajarrige, C., Adafer, M., Yassine, B., Atallah, W., Mouthemy, G., Klink, R., Khoury, M., Bouhelier, P., Kremp, L.> ;Ann Pediatr (Paris). 1993 Jan
- [Conjoined omphalopagous twins separated at fifteen days of age].Cazeneuve, C., Nihoul-Fékété, C., Adafer, M., Yassine, B., Boury, R., Wahhabi, M., Lajarrige, C., Dumez, Y., Aubry, M. C., Moriette, G.> ;Arch Pediatr. 1995 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: