Are you Dr. Spinelli?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8223 14th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11228Phone+1 718-748-6660
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Beatrice Spinelli, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Brooklyn, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System and is an Assistant Professor at SUNY-Downstate College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1978 - 1980
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Anesthesiology, 1977 - 1977
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1977
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- University of BolognaClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 1977 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare SystemBrooklyn, New York