Dr. Kerimoglu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMount Sinai West
1000 Tenth Avenue Anesthesiology
New York, NY 10019Phone+1 212-523-6915
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Beklen Kerimoglu is an anesthesiologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mount Sinai Morningside, Mount Sinai West, and Mount Sinai Morningside. She received her medical degree from Ankara University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 24 years. She specializes in pediatric anesthesiology and is experienced in pediatric anesthesiology.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2007 - 2008
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- Ankara University FOMClass of 1993
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Anesthesiology
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsAnesthesia induction using video glasses as a distraction tool for the management of preoperative anxiety in children.Beklen Kerimoglu, Avishai Neuman, Jonathan Paul, Dimitre G. Stefanov, Rebecca S. Twersky> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2013 Dec 1
- 51 citationsParavertebral blocks provide superior same-day recovery over general anesthesia for patients undergoing inguinal hernia repair.Admir Hadzic, Beklen Kerimoglu, Dan Loreio, Pelin Karaca, Richard E. Claudio, Marina Yufa, Ray Wedderburn, Alan C. Santos, Daniel M. Thys> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2006 Apr 1
- 17 citationsThe influence of timing of systemic ketamine administration on postoperative morphine consumptionHülya Bilgin, Berin Özcan, Tufan Bilgin, Beklen Kerimoglu, Nesimi Uckunkaya, Abit Toker, Tijen Alev, Selcan Osma> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2005 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Society of Pediatric AnesthesiaMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: