Dr. Jabola is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11234 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone(909) 558-4244Fax(909) 558-4829
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1990 - 1991
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1981 - 1985
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Randomized trial comparing conventional-dose with high-dose conformal radiation therapy in early-stage adenocarcinoma of the prostate: long-term results from proton ra...Zietman, A. L., Bae, K., Slater, J. D., Shipley, W. U., Efstathiou, J. A., Coen, J. J., Bush, D. A., Lunt, M., Spiegel, D. Y., Skowronski, R., Jabola, B. R., Rossi, C. J.> ;J Clin Oncol. 2010 Mar 1
- Influence of patient age on biochemical freedom from disease in patients undergoing conformal proton radiotherapy of organ-confined prostate cancer.Rossi, C. J., Slater, J. D., Yonemoto, L. T., Jabola, B. R., Bush, D. A., Levy, R. P., Grove, R., Slater, J. M.> ;Urology. 2004 Oct
- Proton therapy for prostate cancer: the initial Loma Linda University experience.Slater, J. D., Rossi, C. J., Yonemoto, L. T., Bush, D. A., Jabola, B. R., Levy, R. P., Grove, R. I., Preston, W., Slater, J. M.> ;Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004 Jun 1
- Loma Linda University Medical CenterLoma Linda, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: