Are you Dr. Kieff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4100 Lake Dr Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Phone+1 616-774-2414
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ben Kieff, MD is a gastroenterologist in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Spectrum Health United Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2000 - 2003
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsIs diverticulosis associated with colorectal neoplasia? A cross-sectional colonoscopic study.Ben J Kieff, George J. Eckert, Thomas F. Imperiale> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2004 Oct 1
- 8 citationsPositron emission tomography for detecting occult hepatocellular carcinoma in hepatitis C cirrhotics awaiting for liver transplantationSuthat Liangpunsakul, D Agarwal, J.C Horlander, B Kieff, Naga Chalasani> ;Transplantation proceedings. 2003 Dec 1
- Celiac Disease: Fact or Fiction?August 25th, 2018