Dr. Mahan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office926 N Jackson St
Tullahoma, TN 37388Phone(931) 393-6004
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a physician, board certified in ophthalmology, fellowship trained in glaucoma, providing general and subspecialty eye care in southern Middle Tennessee.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear InfirmaryFellowship, Glaucoma, 1991 - 1992
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Ophthalmology, 1983 - 1986
- Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center1979 - 1980
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1980 - 1998
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Compulink Advantage EHR, Compulink, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma SocietyMember
- Tennessee Academy of OpthalmologyPresident 2012-2014
- Tennessee Medical AssociationMember
- Coffee County Medical AssociationMember
- Tennova Healthcare-HartonTullahoma, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: