Dr. Anthony is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
1130 West Michigan, Suite 400
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 963-7082
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin Anthony is an otolaryngologist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Indiana University Health University Hospital and IU Health Methodist Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He specializes in laryngology & voice disorders.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Laryngology Surgery, 2015 - 2016
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology, 2010 - 2015
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Faculty Teacher of the Year Indiana University Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 2018-2019
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsIntranasal Antiviral Drug Delivery and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): A State of the Art Review.Thomas S. Higgins, Arthur W. Wu, Elisa A. Illing, Kevin J. Sokoloski, Bree Weaver, Benjamin P. Anthony, Nathan Hughes, Jonathan Y. Ting> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 Jul 14
- 5 citationsTelehealth Opportunities for the Otolaryngologist: A Silver Lining During the COVID-19 Pandemic.Taha Z. Shipchandler, B. Ryan Nesemeier, Noah P. Parker, Dominic Vernon, Vincent J Campiti, Benjamin P. Anthony, Mohamedkazim M. Alwani, Elisa A. Illing, Jonathan Y. Ting> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 May 19
- An Appraisal of Printed Online Education Materials on Spasmodic DysphoniaMohamedkazim M. Alwani, Khaled A. Campa, Thomas J. Svenstrup, Elhaam Bandali, Benjamin P. Anthony> ;Journal of Voice. 2021 Jul 1
- Teachers and Professional Talkers Find Help HereDecember 6th, 2017
- The Secret Lives of Doctors: A Love for OperaNovember 16th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: